View Profile numbertumbers

1 Movie Review

what

3 Game Reviews

A fast paced collectathon platformer? In this day and age?
Seriously though, I like this game, fast-paced, and doesn't overstay it's welcome, the mechanics are introduced very well, and i dont even have to ay anything about the music....well, the sewer theme was underwhelming to say the least, but overall good game, finished with the final score of:

112/112
14:12.5

Simple four-button rhythm game, which is exactly my jam, so you already got a few points there, all the art is expressive and is very faithful to the original (I think, I haven't read Chainsaw Man yet), and all the music choices really do compliment the characters, the charting is great (it does go kinda crazy on the double notes sometimes), I would rate this a 10/10 if there was a bit more, only 10 songs, it's pretty small, but i'll be following this thing all the way.

Honestly, I'm just, i cant, the music, the art, all the other stuff, it just has so much flow with everything else, the aesthetic just makes it really funky (which is literally the name of the game}, the music is all amazing, and i can't even imagine the hell of programming this masterpiece 10/10 would play again

here